Decades ago, the celebrity fortune teller known as Madame Celeste had a vision so powerful, she retreated from public life, and it has been a subject of much debate as to what she saw in the future. Now, it is one hour until sunset, and you have discovered a mysterious covered wagon parked deep in the woods, and it looks like somebody’s home… will you be the ones to uncover the final secret?
KEEPER OF THE LIGHT
- Group Room **fixed price for 8 to 10 players. Any players 14 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Senior (For ages 60+)
- Military Discount Military Id required at check in. Discount does not apply to spouses/family.
- Youth: Ages 15-17
- Youth: Ages 7-14 **Note: Youths need to be accompanied by a playing adult 18 yrs or older. Children under 7 are not allowed at this time.**
A STORM’S A’COMING….
The sea is churning and a monster hurricane is forecast to hit Connecticut just as night falls.
At the mouth of the Thames River, a beacon of light has been dark for generations. The Ledge Lighthouse has long been abandoned and left to the ghosts of the past. Without the warning light, many ships harboring in the sound are at risk of running aground.
You and your band of adventure seekers decide to venture out to the lighthouse in an attempt to activate the light once more. But be forewarned: You will not be the only souls stirring on this stormy night.
What to Bring
- Be sure to read liability waiver on Home page.
- Children ages 7-14 will need to be accompanied by a playing adult.